Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunday Sewing


My daughter's baby shower is on Saturday next weekend.  I am teaching a Glacier Star class so won't be able to make it.  I really want to keep  three weeks of free time up my sleeve for when the baby comes.

So I am sending "Daphne" in my place. Haven't made soft baby toys before but this cute pattern shouted to me when "Voodoo Rabbit" came to our guild meeting.  It is a Funky Friends Factory pattern.  I think I will have to invest in some more patterns of the other animals.

I have filled Daphne's wings with cellophane so they make a crinkle sound when held.  She also contains a rattle ball.

I also found a letter my daughter wrote when she was five that I am including in the parcel.  That can be my daughter's birthday treat!

Countdown has begun in earnest.  33 days until I meet my grand daughter - unless she wants to meet me sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment